Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Writer's Block: Bad Poetry: Liberal Tears

 

Four more years, four more years

 

Wash it down with liberal tears

 

I don't see what I don't hear

 

All I crave is liberal tears

 

Got my own and you've got yours

 

Trump's got his, and fuck the poors

 

What we need is a religious core

 

Dark and dank and kept by whores

 

When the moon is high above

 

And hearts are full with relentless love

 

I will do the bloody deed

 

Pledge my soul to goats and thieves

 

Any price is good to pay

 

To ensure a lack of day

 

If Cthulhu sleeps in seas below

 

Dead as death and twice as low

 

Donald high as starry sky

 

I will not begin to cry and cry

 

For though I do not lack in fears

 

All I want is liberal tears 

 

I give myself in thought and word

 

To a balding, selfish turd

 

Liberal tears, liberal tears

 

All I want are liberal tears

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Conan Brothers Q&A

  RedditUser1324 asks "WTF am I even doing? I spend all my time consuming vapid content on social media platforms while my own creative...