Friday, September 4, 2020

New Music Video: Evil Masterpiece

 

Evil Masterpiece was recorded sometime in the early 2010s using Propellerhead Reason version 4.0 and a shitty keyboard (I really have no decent gear, except my strat and my Epiphone blues custom). It was one of my initial experiments in electronic music. I recorded a whole album's worth of material in this vein, which I entitled Winter Trees. This shit ain't rock 'n' roll, but I dig it, and I hope others do as well. Nine Inch Nails, the Knife, 80's synth pop, and ambient music have always been a big influence on my stuff. Guitars are pretty rad, but so are keyboards and computers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video Game Review: Evil West

  Evil West is a western-themed horror shooter by Polish developers Flying Hog, who are known mostly for their reboot of the Shadow Warrior ...