Sunday, February 19, 2023

Apophenia

 

A wrote a novel years ago called Apophenia that was, of course, never published. And so, like much of my writing, it was discarded in my google docs folder to rot. I have a habit of going through my creative projects every so often to see if there's anything that merits another look, and so I started reading Apophenia and it's pretty gosh darn good, if I do say so myself. My main character, Leona Chaney, is a smart-mouthed, cynical misanthrope, and I enjoy reading her dissertations on the absurdity of her circumstances. It's like I cut a piece of myself off and let it grow and ferment into something new. In all the years I've attempted to write, I've never constructed a character like her. So I've decided to upload half of her adventure to my blog, as well as make an Amazon ebook of the novel, though who knows when I'll get around to it.

Chapter One

Chapter Two

Chapter Three

Chapter Four

Chapter Five

Chapter Six

Chapter Seven

Chapter Eight

Chapter Nine

Chapter Ten

Chapter Eleven

Chapter Twelve


No comments:

Post a Comment

Conan Brothers Q&A

  RedditUser1324 asks "WTF am I even doing? I spend all my time consuming vapid content on social media platforms while my own creative...