Monday, December 12, 2022

New Music: I'm Still Thinking Of You


This is a song that actually predates Theme Park Mistress. I believe I wrote it in Texas while going to UTA. A power-pop special, with maybe a little eighties hard rock influence. I had trouble with clipping on the vocals during the chorus, so I just distorted them through Reason. Recording vocals is always the hardest thing for me, since I'm not a natural singer, and my recording methods have hardly evolved over the last decade (I'm still using microphones I bought from the Arlington Guitar Center). I tried my best on this mix though. Spent about half a week knob-fiddling (hah). Probably one of my best pop songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Old Music: Moonlight/Luna

  Two ancient songs, uploaded to Youtube because I think they're pretty cool. Moonlight is a dark synth-pop tune that I probably recorde...