Monday, January 20, 2020

Song of Songs Remixed, Youtube Channel




I went back and replaced the monotonous drum loop that originally served as Song of Song's percussion with some proper computer drumming. Of course, it's not perfectly in time, because I actually played the drum parts through a synth, but that keeps with the spirit of the song. My stuff sounds dirty and cheap because it's recorded and played through dirty, cheap equipment. I am a dirty and cheap musician. My wife would probably say that I am a dirty and cheap human being.

I've been slowly transferring Theme Park Mistress over to Youtube. Soundcloud is full of bots and nobody listens to music anymore on it. On Youtube, I can make ugly videos in MS Paint like God intended. Google now owns my soul. I hope they make some money off of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Music: Firefly

  A twelve-year old song that I wrote in Cincinnati. I don't believe it was ever played live, which is a shame, since it's a nice li...