Friday, July 1, 2022

An Exercise in Futility

 

I spend way too much time here.

Why argue with idiots on the internet? I don't know. I guess it's because I'm really frustrated with the state of America and how it seems as though we're ceding all control over to madmen and thieves. Below is an argument I had with a Creationist in the paleontology subreddit in a post about the Creationist Museum's ownership of an Allosaurus specimen. For anyone unaware, the Creation Museum is a batshit "people lived with dinosaurs" con-job located in Kentucky close to where I live. Don't give those fuckers and their anti-science agenda any of your cash.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Old Music: Moonlight/Luna

  Two ancient songs, uploaded to Youtube because I think they're pretty cool. Moonlight is a dark synth-pop tune that I probably recorde...