Fiction, comedy, music, pop-culture musings, and other awesome nonsense from a disembodied head floating in the ether...
Friday, May 17, 2019
New Music: Black Philip
I've had this song written for a while, just haven't had a chance to record it. Probably the first real bluesy number I've ever done. Did the entire thing in Reason (except for the vocals, which were recorded in Audacity), and though I really wanted to put some guitar in, I just couldn't make it work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weightlifting: A Minimalist's Powerlifting Routine for the Middle-aged Lifter
Here's some greasy old fucker deadlifting At 41 years of age, some might say that's it's time to take it easy and leave those ...
-
Actually, this is pretty accurate. Everybody wants to lose weight. Except weightlifters, in most cases. For powerlifters, in particul...
-
Nearly fifty days in, I wouldn't consider squatting every day difficult. Certainly it would be to someone unaccustomed to it, but the...
No comments:
Post a Comment