Monday, February 17, 2020

Writer's Block: Bad Poetry for the Win


Bloomberg

Mike,

You can ban soda

And frisk minorities

But you can't take the fat outta me,

Nor can you buy my vote.

You and Trump

Can run off together

And leave the rest of us alone.

If you're the nominee,

The whole house that is America

Will go down in incandescent flames.

Nothing screams change

Like several billion dollars in the pocket.

Plutocracy, here we come.


Baby #2

Oso, you are a little beast

One that rolls around on the floor

Your leg kicks are tremendous

Little hammers pounding the earth

Like the hammers of Hephaestus


Winter Time

The earth is not as frozen as it should be

Little leaves pierce the frost

Mud pools and boots slip

A ladder falls in the orchard

The bones of trees crash through the line

 
Coffee

Drink me outta me

You bitter broth

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Conan Brothers Q&A

  RedditUser1324 asks "WTF am I even doing? I spend all my time consuming vapid content on social media platforms while my own creative...