Thursday, November 30, 2023

I Published a Book: Tales from the Apocalypse

 

Click here
 
Tales from the Apocalypse is a collection of short stories and poems that I've written over the past two decades, with a few of the poems originating in college. A lot of it has appeared on this blog over the years; any long-time readers (are you guys out there?) will likely recognize quite a bit. A paperback version should be available soon; I'm just waiting on my proof copy. I've published books on Amazon before, but this is the first time I've released something that I'm legitimately proud of, something that has a unique voice, and perhaps even literary merit. Sure, there are a lot of poems about dogs, and maybe one about masturbating, but there are also pieces about seasonal change, aging, fatherhood, and apocalyptic fear. Tales is only 4.99, so give it a shot. My next project is publishing my novel Apophenia, much of which is available on the blog.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bad Poetry: Getting Old

  To wake up Is to stretch the shoulders Pull on the neck Pop the back Crack the knees Bend the joints and listen To the cacophony of sounds...