Sunday, January 17, 2021

Writer's Block: The Faithful

 

He we are, the restless

The doubting know-it-alls

The protectors of freedom

The purveyors of bullshit

The swallowers of lies.

We congregate,

We gather

We stoke the fires

Until they burn our very souls.

What I have in my heart is the very essence of hate

What I hold in my hands is the sword of blood

What I want is nothing less than for it to all burn down

In a blaze of flaming glory

You want ashes?

You can have them.

You want righteousness? 

I will give it to you with my fist.

What I want is your face beneath a boot

Forever trodden.

Did you think the American Dream extended to you?

What do you think the American Dream truly is?

The American Dream is an orange-skinned monster

With hair plastered to his head.

His fingers are pussy-grabbers,

His lips are two sausages forming an orfice

An asshole from which shit spews forth

Drowning half a nation in fecal matter

That flows into their ears and seeps into their brains.

Nothing you can say will make any sense to me

Because I can't hear you.

It is impossible to hear

With shit in your ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Conan Brothers Q&A

  RedditUser1324 asks "WTF am I even doing? I spend all my time consuming vapid content on social media platforms while my own creative...