Sunday, October 15, 2023

New Music: Horror Stories

 

This is an oldie, probably dating back to around 2010 or so. I wish I could find the original demo of this song, but like a lot of things, it is lost to time, although it might be lurking on an ancient hard drive up in my attic. I don't think I wrote it as a punk-pop song, but that's how we played it live in Theme Park Mistress. I didn't feel like doing that version again; a poor quality but serviceable take is still up on my Soundcloud page here. So I went for an acoustic version, forsaking drums for the simplicity of vocals, guitar, and bass. I like this song! I don't like every song I write. Horror Stories, however, will always be a tune that I'll remember how to play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Old Music: Moonlight/Luna

  Two ancient songs, uploaded to Youtube because I think they're pretty cool. Moonlight is a dark synth-pop tune that I probably recorde...