- The Diary of Mitch R. Singer
- Hanging with the Goon
- The Consummate Politician Apologizes
- Rating the WWE's Roster by Their Stench
- The Esteemed Critic's Multiple Sentence Reviews
- Conan Brothers' Q&A
- Theme Park Mistress
- Hillsdale Paranormal Society
- Writer's Block
- Select Farmers Only Profiles
Wednesday, December 14, 2016
What They Found After Draining the Swamp
1. Ted Cruz's original form, sans skin (no one returned alive).
2. Several alligators.
3. A voodoo cult, whatever the hell that is.
4. George Washington's wooden dentures.
5. One of Trump's horacruxes (a printout of several years' worth of Tweets that must be destroyed with the tooth of a basilisk).
6. Paul Ryan's stinky running shoes, along with a rotten poster of Ayn Rand that his wife made him throw out.
7. The remnants of Mitch McConell's chin.
8. Piles of poo-poo.
10. The massive spider that controls the Republican Party through a mix of mind control and sweet, sweet web-milk (web-milk is the most delicious of all the milks).
11. Toby McGuire's career.
12. The Constitution of the United States (thanks Obama!).
13. Trump's tax returns.
14. The hidden gold stash of the Dread Pirate Roberts.
15. The original, unedited version of the Star Wars trilogy.
16. The souls of all who run for political office in Washington, kept in iron chests for safe keeping and future retrieval.
17. Clouds of swamp gas obfuscating a downed UFO.
18. A whole lost season of the X-Files.
19. More stinky poo-poo.
20. The sick, rotten heart of America.
21. Emails, oh so many freaking lost emails.
22. A pair of fake hands for President-elect Trump.
23. More sadness than you can possibly believe.