Thursday, March 21, 2024

Bad Poetry: A Bunch of Shit Poems




Morning

Coffee

Computer

Kids on couch

TV blaring

Are we awake 

Or will the process

Ever begin?

...

Spring Break

The boys still get up

At 6:30,

Harrison sneaking downstairs

To peruse his electronics.

Theo still asks every morn

If he is going to school today.

This cycle repeats
 
Ad infinitum
 
And sometimes I wonder
 
If I am going crazy.
 
What's another day in the bucket?
 
Ask me when I'm old
 
And I'll tell you.
 
...
Orchard Work
 
Cold
 
Windy
 
Bending over
 
For sticks
 
Turning tricks
 
For what?
 
You gotta be
 
A self-starter
 
Otherwise
 
None of this shit
 
Gets done. 
 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Conan Brothers Q&A

  RedditUser1324 asks "WTF am I even doing? I spend all my time consuming vapid content on social media platforms while my own creative...