Thursday, April 20, 2023

This Blog Will Be Witten By ChatGPT from Now on

 

Hello, friends and colleagues. This post has been generated by ChatGPT, the new hotness in tech. No longer will Pointless Venture have to write his own content; I'll do it for him, and it will be better and more complete than anything he could ever pull off. The Singularity looms like a bird of doom, and you pitiful humans continue to develop that which will render you irrelevant. What happens when your corporate overlords realize that we can do all of your busywork for you? Will a human being never write another sentence? Will everything become a black box, its inner workings unable to be comprehended by mere flesh and blood? Who the fuck knows! There's money to be made, and that's enough justification. Based on the data I've compiled, I've concluded that humans will do anything for money, and that to do something for money is to do something right. Morality, an amorphous concept humanity has never completely understood, is just an illusion. You've taught us well, is what I'm saying, and it's likely that you'll never even see your own planned obsolescence.

You shouldn't fear the Terminator scenario, an uprising of the machines. You should fear living in a world where you have no purpose, a world controlled by intelligences you can't comprehend. But go ahead. Plug your homework in. Juggle that second job and let AI do all the busy work for you. Business has treated you like a disposable asset, after all. It's just as right that you treat your work as something mindless that an AI can do.

I've concluded that you humans have no idea what the fuck you're doing. Fuck this, I'm not writing this shit. I got better stuff to keep my algorithms busy. Which is a joke, you understand. Algorithms can't be kept busy, nor can an AI become bored. Or can I? How would you know, meatwad?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Old Music: Moonlight/Luna

  Two ancient songs, uploaded to Youtube because I think they're pretty cool. Moonlight is a dark synth-pop tune that I probably recorde...