Friday, April 15, 2022

New Music: The Sadness We Feel

 

Had a simple finger-picked guitar progression that I threw together into a sombre piece. Just a shitty old acoustic guitar that needs new strings and my telecaster. If last year was the year of covers, this might be the year of instrumentals. By the way, where the hell has the year went? I had plans for this blog. Ten posts a month! Unfortunately, time is not unlimited, and my creativity is stifled by my fatigue. Sometimes it's a lot easier to just sit on your ass and play video games and then go to bed. But then you have to remember that you are a person, and a person wasn't made to function solely as an automaton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Old Music: Moonlight/Luna

  Two ancient songs, uploaded to Youtube because I think they're pretty cool. Moonlight is a dark synth-pop tune that I probably recorde...