Friday, May 24, 2019

Asking for a Friend


How many toes are human beings supposed to have? Asking for a friend.

Do frogs have teeth? Asking for a friend.

My bro wants to know if he cuts it off, will it grow back?

This guy I went to high school with recently asked me how many planets are capable of supporting multi-donged alien life, and I have to have an answer to tell him, so... do you know?

Is it possible to get pregnant from a tractor seat? Asking for my girlfriend's best friend's sister-wife.

Are humans reptiles? Asking for Bill from the internet.

Is there scientific evidence that supports man-bigfoot sexual compatibility? Trying to settle a debate between friends.

Can babies breathe underwater? Asking for my mom.

Do dingos eat babies? Asking for someone who wants to become a Meryl Streep/cat-person hybrid.

Is Donald Trump actually a genius? Need data from the internet to support best-buddy's hypothesis and own the lib-tards on reddit.

Can one eat one's own poop to survive? My neighbor's dad is curious and don't want to be the bearer of bad news.

Do woodchucks really chuck wood and how can I own one? Does anyone know how much wood a woodchuck can chuck per hour? Will they chuck indefinitely or do you have to feed them a special food? How many woodchucks will support a wood chucking business? Some guy on the street wants to know.

Are the Dothraki a real people, and if so, how do you become one? My son wants to know, and I don't want to disappoint him.

Need irrefutable proof that Bronies are well-adjusted, valuable members of society. Asking for... somebody.

My friend wants to know how to become a real man. What should I tell him? Does anybody have specific strategies that work? Need to know ASAP. He's really impatient.

Can a moose love you as well as a person? That's a normal question to ask, right? My buddy just asked me this, and I don't want to end our relationship based on a stupid question. There are no stupid questions, correct? What should I tell him? Does anyone know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Conan Brothers Q&A

  RedditUser1324 asks "WTF am I even doing? I spend all my time consuming vapid content on social media platforms while my own creative...