Friday, January 24, 2014

Whatever Happened to Black Box?

Hey you know that Black Box novel? That thin concept that morphed into a 133,000 word novel? Well, I couldn't interest an agent in it, for better or worse. I've sat on the text for almost half a year, and I've decided that I want to get it out there rather than have it sit unread on my hard drive. I'm currently rereading and editing it, try to find all the little grammatical errors and typos, so that the final version is as professional and easy to read as possible. It's a good work; I'm pretty proud of it. The plot is a little messy, and it's a pretty big read, but I put a lot of myself and my life into it, and I considered it to be my greatest artistic achievement. I hope to have it ready for publication on Kindle in about a week or two. This blog is going to see regular activity, mark my words. I want to do a post on weightlifting, since it has become my biggest hobby. So stay tuned, all you loyal Pointless Venture readers. You may exist in my imagination, but that's a form of existence, or so I'm told. Stay warm during this icy winter, and may the fruit harvest be good, though I think these subzero temperatures have wiped out our peach crop. So it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment